752 thoughts on “Contact Me

1. Steven Weisz

BUG REPORT
    The plugin has been great to date. However, had to disable it as it now conflicts with my theme. Your version of version of bootstrap js is out of date!
    Please release an upgrade so I can continue to use.

please stop spamming comments, I got the first one. If you are having issues with the bootstrap mDocs used you can disable it from the Options > Settings > Menu.

1. Philadelphia Dance

Sorry about that. There are several of us working on this project. We have already tried disabling bootstrap under your options-settings-menu. Tried every combination of all three checkboxes separately and together and it still had no effect. Only disabling the plugin restores our menuing system. Any other options?

if that is the case then disabling bootstrap should solve your problem, my guess is your theme publisher is just passing the buck, but whatever I’m not here to argue what they are saying.

For now I have no plans in updating bootstrap to 4.0, it still too new.

More than likely will have bootstrap 4.0 support in about 2 – 4 months.

2. AR

I have same issue, yet disabling the bootstraps etc isn’t resolving the issue.

In mDocs the folder/document names are empty and are packed on top of the menu at bottom-right where Options is located.

1. AR

I have latest version of WordPress and mDocs, but it’s like this: https://imgur.com/a/Ioieodu .

Turning off the third party stuff is not helping either: Bootstrap – Frontend Bootstrap – Dashboard, Bootstrap Dropdown Fix, jQuery, Fontawesome.

2. Sebastiaan

I have been looking for an option to change the upload directory for the server so that when someone uploads a file it won’t be on my servers main drive but I couldn’t find it. Is there a way to do this within your plugin?

Kind Regards: Sebastiaan

there is currently no option for that, I will add it to the feature request list. Thanks.

3. Jessica Reinoso

Hi, I update the version of my wordpress and some plugins, I migrated the server, all the downloads are not working, we don’t know what to do to have this working again

did you do a mDocs file export. Just copying over mDocs to another server will not work. The ids of the files will be wrong and therefore not accessible. If you did an export you could import them into the new site.

4. Fred

The configuration menu has disappeared for me. In fact, no mDocs menu available in the panel at all. Tried reinstalling, but that didn’t help. Have had some problems with user rights (for the admin user) – could that have anything to do with it? Other add-ins work just fine…. Any clue?

1. Fred

Yes, there we have the problem I think. There are no mdocs…. permissions present in URE….and just adding them didn’t help (maybe too easy). Did a reinstall as well.
        Any suggestions are welcome…. Would like to continue using mDocs…

Thanks,

You could manually add them using the plugin I mentioned before. The two that are the most important to get rolling are ‘mdocs_manage_options’ or ‘mdocc_manage_settings’

5. Thomas

My library has a lot of folders and I would like to show only specific ones on certain pages, is it possible to add a condition to [mdocs].
    For example if I have root/A/B/myFile.txt
    Is it possible to only show the B folder so people don’t have to search ?

Best regards and keep on with the good job, your plug-in is really good, thanks a lot for what you do.

Thomas

Yes it is possible. Use the shortcode [mdocs cat="B"] then goto mDocs Settings > Configuration Settings > Hide Sub Folders Category Page

You can see all the shortcode values if you click on the options button on the mDocs Dashboard.

6. gtheod

Hi again
    is possible to batch manage files and change category or tags, from memphis doc menu in dashboard
    thank u once again for your work!!
    george

You can batch edit files, but categories and tags currently not available in the batch file editor.

7. Sebastiaan

let me first start by saying: “Great work!” Now I don’t know if it’s already possible, but can you add a maximum amount of storage per user. So that they can upload until their storage is full. If not could this be possible?

Kind Regards: Sebastiaan

8. George

Hi
    Is it possible when we upload a file the “title” autocomplete from file name?

Best regards
    George

if you are looking to remove the title, I would recommend going to Options > Settings > Configuration Settings > Hide Name. This will hide the name of the file from the file list.

9. george theodoridis

Hi
    is it possible to add the option of having in each folder and sub-folder a comment field at top or at the bottom of the folder where we can write some info for the content of the folder.

best regards
    george

10. Michael W McKinney

Been using Memphis docs for several months I can not use the option to edit folds I click on it and nothing happens. I have uninstalled and reinstalled with no such luck any suggestions

1. Michael W McKinney

I see all folders and documents I have uploaded. I can not add any documents and the option button does nothing. I can open batch edit, move and delete. Any other suggestions I have uninstalled deleted plugin and flush cach

11. Les Flue

I am trying to host a PowerPoint .pptx file and when I try to preview it, I receive the following error.

Sorry the file type you are trying to preview is unsupported.

I have made sure that .pptx is listed in file types.

If you want .pptx support you need to install the box api. You can find out more by going to setting, or reading pages on this site

you will have to hide all post. It in the Options > Settings menu “Configuration Settings”

12. Louise van der bijl

Dear Bhaldie, firstly a massive thank you. After spending a fortune on useless plugins i found yours. And I about to donate because you possibly have saved my project.
    Is it possible to do a mass upload via ftp then do a batch edit? Where is the folder located that I can do this?

You can use the built in WordPress meta data. Categories and tags can be added to any file.

13. Stephan McCarroll

Memphis Doc “Add New Doc” has stopped working. I deactivated and reactivated no success. I get a soft grey screen but I am not moved to the form completion form to upload a new document. I am trying to upload PDF docs.

Any solutions?

14. Matt

I have loaded your plugin and done some testing on my site. I am trying to get the search function to work. It seems to be searching the whole site. How can I get it to search only the docs?

15. Jim

Hi there.

Can you tell me why the mdocs wordpress plugin when activated sets a cookie across the whole site?

Thanks,

Cookie: The Session is used for safety reason, in the case of a double submission of data the session is there to stop the second submission. If you don’t like session you can disable it from the setting menu as well.

1. Kurt Kristensen

Hi There

is there a possibility to translate front-end to other languages?

kind regards