Last Updated: 07.12.2016 15:01
A sliding menu widget for all your WordPress pages. This plugin allows you to:
- Choose which pages you want to display
- Place the widget on any sidebar as many times as needed.
== Whats New in Version 2.0.3 =
- Update – Tested with verison 4.7.
- Fix – Minor bug fixes.
== Whats New in Version 2.0.2 =
- Update – Tested with verison 4.5.
- Fix – Minor bug fixes
== Whats New in Version 2.0 =
- New – Menu creation has been changed, all current menus have been removed. Goto Dashboard>Appearance>Widgets>Memphis Sliding Menu to create a new WordPress menu.
- Update – Testing up to version 4.4.
- Update – Removed linkage with Memphis Custom Login.